Like all ASUS boards we've looked at recently, the M5A99X EVO carries with it the UEFI BIOS. Unlike the ROG boards from ASUS, when you go into the BIOS here you're greeted with EZ Mode instead of advanced mode. From here you can do a few things, but nothing too major. The fun really begins when you get out of EZ Mode and get into Advanced Mode.
In advanced mode you won't find anything too out of the ordinary. The overall BIOS looks pretty similar too other UEFI BIOSs we've seen from ASUS. The main section you'll probably find yourself in is the AI Tweaker section which lets you do everything related to overclocking. Apart from that, most of the other areas are of course fairly self-explanatory as you can clearly see what's on display.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms