There is not much that is different in the X58A-OC's BIOS; it is built off of GIGABYTE's familiar Award BIOS. The first item is the Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker page (M.I.T.); not much that we have not talked about before here. Still, it does have what you need to get your overclocking done.
You have your current status page.
The rest of the BIOS is fairly typical for an X58 board.
The next item inside the M.I.T. page is the Advanced Frequency page. Here is just what you would think; items to change the BCLK, Ratio and also the drives and skews for the CPU. You also have some rudimentary items for tweaking the memory.
But if there are not enough memory settings for you on the Advanced Frequency page, there is always the Advanced Memory Settings page.
If you are looking for voltage options, they are here too; in the Advanced Voltage Settings page (of course).
There is more to the BIOS than just these pages, but they are pretty routine.
Even the power management settings are fairly routine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO teased
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Little Nightmares developers announce 1 million units sold
- Blizzard say Overwatch port to Switch is completely feasible
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada