Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware kit you will receive the large black back plate for mounting the cooler. This plate is steel and has foam and thin plastic already applied to the universal plate to isolate it from anything on the back of the motherboard. You will also receive a packet of Silicone thermal compound.
More of the hardware kit delivers the mounting legs for Intel at the top, and the AMD legs just below them. The risers on the left attach to the back plate, and once the cooler with the correct legs is set on the processor, you can screw the large thumb screws into the risers, through the holes in the legs. The four little screws at the bottom right are to be used to mount the legs to the aluminum base plate to secure the legs to the cooler.
The 120mm fan is not only capable of near 60 CFM with a low noise rating, here you can see the model number, its rated voltage and amperage, and of course you can see the 4-pin PWM power connection.
The fold out manual does a great job of showing in the diagram how to install this cooler for either AMD or Intel. With a full list of included parts and images noted on the sides with descriptions along with the part numbers makes it near impossible to screw anything up during the installation process. I also threw in the warranty card found when you open the packaging in case you wanted a better look at the text provided.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Shagon' AHC-118 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit