Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2001 SE is the latest instalment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card
3DMark2001SE now shows that nVidia is able to take a good lead into the 3D area.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
CPU performance hasn't increased or decreased between the nForce2 and VIA's KT400 chipset, however, memory performance of the nForce2 is much superior to the KT400.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1
Vulpine GLMark is a Windows based OpenGL Synthetic test designed to test video cards for weaknesses. Version 1.1 adds support for Radeon 9xxx series video card optimisations.
The nForce2 is able to win out on the final of the Synthetic PC and 3D applications.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:25 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Chaintech nForce2 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Chaintech nForce2 - Page 2 [Chaintech Zenith Specifications]
- Chaintech nForce2 - Page 3 [Features]
- Chaintech nForce2 - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Chaintech nForce2 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- Chaintech nForce2 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Chaintech nForce2 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC and 3D]
- Chaintech nForce2 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Chaintech nForce2 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Chaintech nForce2 - Page 10 [Conclusion]