Specifications of the Chaintech Zenith 7JNS
Supports AMD Duron 600MHz ~ 1.2+ GHz @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 700MHz ~ 1.2GHz @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1GHz ~ 1.4GHz @ 266MHz FSB
Supports AMD AthlonXP 1500+ ~ 2800+ @266MHz FSB
Supports AMD AthlonXP 2400+ ~ 3800+ @333MHz FSB
nVidia nForce2 SPP Northbridge
nVidia nForce2 MCP-T Southbridge
AMD Hyper-transport 800MB/s Interconnect
Supports DDR-200, DDR-266, DDR-333, DDR-400 Memory in single and Dual Channel
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
1 AGP 4x, 8x
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB Ports 2.0 (2 rear accessible, 4 via optional expansion bus)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
6 Audio Ports (Audio out front, Line in, Microphone via backplane, Center/Sub, Rear via expansion bracket)
1 Midi/game Port
BIOS Control of FSB, VCore, VDimm, VAgp settings
nVidia 10/100 NIC
C-Media Hardware Sound
ACR Firewire Card
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Remedy's Northlight engine being optimized for multiplayer
- Remedy making new game outside of P7
- Arc System Works and SWERY announce new title 'The Missing'
- Monster Hunter: World updated for Xbox One, patch 1.06
- Everything you need for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit