Well all I can say is Wow! The nForce2 delivers all that is said it would, and with a company like Chaintech behind the wheels of this motherboard, it didn't disappoint in its performance.
While we had a few gripes with the board layout and somewhat at odds with the left out features we did find the board to be a perfect performer and excellent overclocker. With Vcore voltages up to 2.1v and DDR SDRAM voltages of 3.2v with multiplier, AGP divider and PCI divider changes all available in BIOS, you will find it hard to get a better nForce2 board to date.
In all honesty, this board is the best AMD solution we have seen to date!
- Serial ATA
- Placement of Power and FDD connector required more thought
- Use of C-Media sound over Dolby onboard sound
- Second integrated NIC disabled
Rating: 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz