The Build and Finished Product
Since the H2 comes with a full cover door that blocks the view to the devices used in the 5.25" bay, there is no way to detract from the sleek and elegant look of the smooth flat black finish with chrome trimming.
There is more than enough room to house my build. With up to 310mm of room if you remove a couple of hard drive trays, there is even room for the larger cards out there. I had absolutely no issues with the cooler or any of the drives placements, and when it was all said and done, it is a clean looking build.
The rear of the chassis is all filled in and just about ready for powering up and testing. One thing I will address here has to do with the expansion slots. When I tried to install my card, I had to really press on the back of the chassis to make the holes for the thumb screws line up. While I was able to eventually make it work, it was some hassle to get it done.
The 25mm of room here is greatly appreciated. I was able to route each group of wires as I attached them and tie them down in a layered layout. Even with the front I/O wires running under the 24-pin wire and the SATA cables just strapped to other power leads, I had no issue sliding the panel over this wiring.
I installed a 2.5" drive into the hard drive dock just for show. You can see a little better once I have the drive in that the padded rails are set up more for 3.5" drives, but the 2.5" drive, once clipped into the power and SATA receiver, make for a pretty solid fit.
I will show you the case powered up from a better angle, but the lighting found on the front doesn't show up so well unless you are looking in a direct line with the bottom right corner of the front door. There is a HDD activity light at the top and neither really abuse the eyes or flood the room with bright light.
Taking one last look at the H2 chassis as it sits here silently running, awaiting my testing and making sure everything is functional.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card