Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the large hardware box this is what you will find. I got two sets of four rubber feet with mine. To install these, peel the 3M tape covering and apply them directly to the flat tops of the bumps on the bottom of the chassis. You also receive a padlock loop for the left door panel and a set of ten wire ties. Along the bottom you see the black risers, power supply screws, and another set of screws for optical drives and motherboard mounting.
This adapter comes installed in the top 5.25" bay. If you plan on using a floppy drive, remove the bay cover from the bezel and slide this into the bay. There are holes in the floor of this tray that are set up for 2.5" drive installation. In this instance you may want to leave the bay cover on and slide this into the second set of alignment holes.
The manual handles everything from how the tool-less mechanisms work, to the wiring, all the way through a build. As usual from BitFenix, the text and images are easy to follow and will guide you through any sort of issues that may arise during your own build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit