Becoming more and more typical from manufacturers is the plain brown box with black screen printing to help save on overall costs. There is the pair of logo's one large and one small, both placed over the Shinobi Window or Shinobi check boxes and the web address.
Spinning the box to the right you are greeted with a stylized Shinobi name, and image of the top and front of the chassis, and a full list of specifications.
The back of the box shows both the external and internal differences between the Shinobi and Shinobi Window. Around the images BitFenix covers five key features of this design.
Ignore the Fed Ex instructions; I couldn't entirely remove the plastic without destroying the panel. Under the Shinobi name you have yet another set of check boxes as to which of the two cases are inside along with the bar code and part number sticker.
Styrofoam top and bottom caps are used in conjunction with a plastic liner to keep the chassis safe from any accidental drops and vibrations during its trip. It obviously works well, my sample arrived in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SCDKey celebrates Black Friday with cheap OS/game keys
- Playground Games discusses benefits of Microsoft ownership
- Nintendo has no immediate plans for N64 mini
- Telltale begins dismantling business and liquidating assets
- THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced projects in development
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One