LEPA's G500-MA comes out of the box with a great selection of cables and connectors. Both the 24-pin Main and ATX 4+4 cables are native to the power supply. The modular cables consist of a single PCI-E cable that has dual 8-pin connectors and three peripheral cables with six SATA, six Molex and one FDD connectors.
For those that are really paying attention, there are two additional modular connectors for peripheral cables and one additional PCI-E modular connection on the front of the power supply. Should you require more cables and connectors, these can be purchased from LEPA.
As is often the case with Enermax based power supplies, the rail distribution is somewhat unconventional so that the rails are automatically load balanced without the user having to think about it. The first 12V rail provides power to the 24-pin main and ATX 4+4 connectors. The second 12V rail supplies power to half of each of the modular PCI-E connectors. Finally, we have the third 12V rail which supplies the remainder of the PCI-E power and all of the power for peripherals.
A Look Inside
Popping the top off the G500-MA reveals a very open layout with ample cooling for a 500W power supply.
Checking out the primary side, we find a single Matsushita capacitor. For those that are unaware, Matsushita is more commonly known as Panasonic and these are Japanese made capacitors.
Moving on towards the secondary side, we find several Nippon Chemi-con capacitors present.
Cooling off the G500-MA is the 140mm Power Cooler fan, model PD142512W-0AB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon