LEPA's G500-MA comes out of the box with a great selection of cables and connectors. Both the 24-pin Main and ATX 4+4 cables are native to the power supply. The modular cables consist of a single PCI-E cable that has dual 8-pin connectors and three peripheral cables with six SATA, six Molex and one FDD connectors.
For those that are really paying attention, there are two additional modular connectors for peripheral cables and one additional PCI-E modular connection on the front of the power supply. Should you require more cables and connectors, these can be purchased from LEPA.
As is often the case with Enermax based power supplies, the rail distribution is somewhat unconventional so that the rails are automatically load balanced without the user having to think about it. The first 12V rail provides power to the 24-pin main and ATX 4+4 connectors. The second 12V rail supplies power to half of each of the modular PCI-E connectors. Finally, we have the third 12V rail which supplies the remainder of the PCI-E power and all of the power for peripherals.
A Look Inside
Popping the top off the G500-MA reveals a very open layout with ample cooling for a 500W power supply.
Checking out the primary side, we find a single Matsushita capacitor. For those that are unaware, Matsushita is more commonly known as Panasonic and these are Japanese made capacitors.
Moving on towards the secondary side, we find several Nippon Chemi-con capacitors present.
Cooling off the G500-MA is the 140mm Power Cooler fan, model PD142512W-0AB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023