In conclusion, the Shuttle AK37GTR is quite a nice all around motherboard. With a nice finishing touch, this board could turn out into a winner. Unfortunately, when comparing it to the FIC AN19E we reviewed a couple weeks ago, it falls short. It's all about the little things that make a board truly shine over others. One feature that I would like to see on future Shuttle motherboards are more onboard USB ports, as well as some bundled software. The only things on the CD that was included with this motherboard was drivers and manuals as well as a link to the Shuttle website.
As we stated on the last page, performance should be similar between all KT400 motherboards. But still, when one motherboard performs worse then another, whether it is 1 FPS or 15 FPS, it's a con to the motherboard. Maybe a BIOS update could help put the AK37GTR over other KT400 motherboards on the market like the FIC AN19E?
Extra power connectors for stability
Lacks a few "Extras" (extra USB ports, bundled software etc.)
Performance worse then other Kt400 motherboards
No active Northbridge cooling
Rating - 8/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 4 [Motherboard]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 5 [BIOS]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz