The KT400 chipset did not really hit the market with a big bang. Early reports from various websites were showing that the KT400 chipset barely performed better then its predecessor, the KT333. Is there an upside to the KT400? Definitely the features. Features like AGP 8X, Serial ATA, ATA 133 support etc. were truly the only reason why users would even look to upgrade from a previous motherboard based on the KT333 chipset.
Shuttle computer? Yep I've heard of them and I'm sure a lot of you have as well. A lot of people remember Shuttle by their extremely popular bare bone systems. But is that all they do?
Another sector where Shuttle has been coming on strong over the past few years is the motherboard sector. Since the Shuttle AK31GTR line, Shuttle has seen quite a bit of success with their motherboards.
We are now nearing the end of 2002, and motherboard manufactures have steam rolled those KT400 based motherboards out. Where is Shuttle? Not too far behind! Shuttle released their AK37GTR not too long ago.
Today we will be bringing you a review on the new Shuttle AK37GTR motherboard based on the KT400 chipset. What are you waiting for? Continue!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 4 [Motherboard]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 5 [BIOS]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung foldable smartphone patents show interesting new designs
- Google DeepMind co-founder OUT over 'controversy' over his AI projects
- Valve teams with Perfect World for 'Steam China' for Chinese gamers
- AMD CEO Dr. Lisa Su says CrossFire is 'not a significant focus'
- Yes, the V-shaped PlayStation 5 dev kit is real says game developer
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems