The KT400 chipset did not really hit the market with a big bang. Early reports from various websites were showing that the KT400 chipset barely performed better then its predecessor, the KT333. Is there an upside to the KT400? Definitely the features. Features like AGP 8X, Serial ATA, ATA 133 support etc. were truly the only reason why users would even look to upgrade from a previous motherboard based on the KT333 chipset.
Shuttle computer? Yep I've heard of them and I'm sure a lot of you have as well. A lot of people remember Shuttle by their extremely popular bare bone systems. But is that all they do?
Another sector where Shuttle has been coming on strong over the past few years is the motherboard sector. Since the Shuttle AK31GTR line, Shuttle has seen quite a bit of success with their motherboards.
We are now nearing the end of 2002, and motherboard manufactures have steam rolled those KT400 based motherboards out. Where is Shuttle? Not too far behind! Shuttle released their AK37GTR not too long ago.
Today we will be bringing you a review on the new Shuttle AK37GTR motherboard based on the KT400 chipset. What are you waiting for? Continue!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 4 [Motherboard]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 5 [BIOS]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit