The KT400 chipset did not really hit the market with a big bang. Early reports from various websites were showing that the KT400 chipset barely performed better then its predecessor, the KT333. Is there an upside to the KT400? Definitely the features. Features like AGP 8X, Serial ATA, ATA 133 support etc. were truly the only reason why users would even look to upgrade from a previous motherboard based on the KT333 chipset.
Shuttle computer? Yep I've heard of them and I'm sure a lot of you have as well. A lot of people remember Shuttle by their extremely popular bare bone systems. But is that all they do?
Another sector where Shuttle has been coming on strong over the past few years is the motherboard sector. Since the Shuttle AK31GTR line, Shuttle has seen quite a bit of success with their motherboards.
We are now nearing the end of 2002, and motherboard manufactures have steam rolled those KT400 based motherboards out. Where is Shuttle? Not too far behind! Shuttle released their AK37GTR not too long ago.
Today we will be bringing you a review on the new Shuttle AK37GTR motherboard based on the KT400 chipset. What are you waiting for? Continue!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 4 [Motherboard]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 5 [BIOS]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Shuttle AK37GTR - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz