If you were in the store looking at this, there is little to discern it from the black version on the front of the packaging. Corsair reuses the same plain cardboard with black screened imaging and text to help keep costs to a minimum.
The side is where you get the first inclination that something is new. Not only do the specs obviously show white in the color category, but the sticker showing the window and mesh panels should show you that you aren't holding the plain 600T
On the back of the box you see an exploded rendering of the 600T in its "vanilla" form. Six various languages cover the ten key features in the middle above the large Graphite Series 600T stripe.
With three languages of specs being on the opposing side, this side houses the other 3 languages as not to leave anyone out of information no matter where you might be buying this from.
Just as the black one got shipped, the Special Edition also gets the large Styrofoam end caps along with a fabric inside liner to protect the chassis against any odd scratches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- Death Stranding demo leaves Guerrilla Games 'so impressed'
- Capcom showcase 'Tofu' in Resident Evil 2 Remake screenshots
- COD: Black Ops 4 - Blackout Battle Royale mode goes F2P
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!