Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Starting with the outside of the chassis, you are greeted with a rounded chassis just like the original 600T. This time however, the outside is of course white with very well thought out black trimming. With its rounded edges and black grills, the white 600T give me the feeling of an old muscle car. The large grill on the front being surrounded by curving plastic components and the flush mounted doors leave me with a feeling that I am looking at a case inspired by a '69 Camaro or similar vintage Mopar. The inside takes a slightly different approach to a "white" chassis concept. The interior ships in black paint! This not only cures my obsession for a clean looking rig, it also offers standard wiring to blend in instead of being boldly shown on top of a white interior.
The most notable change is to the exterior of the 600T. This time you get a left door panel that has a window, but that's not all! Corsair ships every case with an optional mesh insert if you desire airflow into the chassis over the window insert. Similarities range from the four optical bays, along with the six bays for hard drives. While the rack assembly can house up to six, either 2.5" or 3.5" drives, the duo of triple drive cages can also be removed in their entirety. The White version keeps the eight expansion slots along with the two water cooling holes in the rear, and potentially room for a dual radiator in the top of the chassis. Another great feature that wasn't lost on the redo is the fan controller. With a large knob in the front I/O, you can control up to four fans with this handy built in controller.
Pricing on the Special Edition of the 600T varies greatly. I see out of the sixty-seven hits, that pricing wanders from the low end of about $149 with some pretty outrageous shipping tagged on that brings the chassis near $200. On the high end, I also see this chassis listed for as much at $190+ and we haven't even looked at the shipping that gets added on. While availability of this new release is quite good right now, buyers beware; do some shopping around before actually clicking on the "add to cart" button. Once again, right on the lower end of the spectrum, our pals over at Newegg.com have one of the better deals going on at this time. As I type this, the CC600TWM-WHT lists for $179.99 at Newegg.com and that is a free shipping sale! While this version is some $20 more than the black version, I feel the looks of the chassis and the cost to open a white paint line are played fairly against each other and offer buyers not only a unique looking chassis, but don't rake us over the coals in the process with outrageous pricing for that privilege.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard