Package and Contents
- 2x Satellite speaker
- Quick start guide/product manual
- 1x speaker cable
- 1x Stereo Mini Jack cable
- 2x speaker cover cloth
- 1x Power cable fixed
- 1x remote
This system was delivered to us in a very large white box, which frankly came as a surprise because in the literature we studied they looked so much smaller. The design of the box is well done and executed, with a nice simple layout and not too much in the way of figures to clutter everything up, just a web address and product name. Good job.
Inside everything is well laid out and easy to remove and get into place. It must be said, though, that the initial impression upon opening the package for the first time is a very strong one, with both of the speakers having a no-nonsense, serious and well built vibe to them.
Overall, the Microlab SOLO6C package is competent and well laid out - we cannot think of any issues we had with the way it was presented. Good job once again.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit