Helping to keep the pricing down, the RV03 ships in a plain brown box with all the text and images applied in black on top. The front has the Raven 3 "redefining the rules" along with an image of the chassis with nine features listed next to it.
SilverStone used this side to give a statement about the RV03 and below are lists of the features on the front in various languages.
The back of the box shows the Raven 3 with both the windowed panel removed, as well as a look behind the motherboard tray. The red points are traced by lines to text explaining what all can be found.
Had Fed Ex not plastered this side of the box with stickers, you would have seen a full list of the RV03's specifications. Don't worry, it's the exact same information I already covered with the last page.
The RV03B-W ships with Styrofoam on both ends while the case is surrounded with a plastic liner. To help keep things like bay covers and fan filters in place, you will find this green tape in various places.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit