The MyDigitalSSD 50mm Bullet Proof mSATA
The MyDigitalSSD MDMS-5064 arrives in a bubble wrap package with a Phison label on it.
The package isn't too difficult to open. Once inside we see the 50mm mSATA drive. On this side of the drive we see the Phison PS3105 controller and two Toshiba flash chips. The holes on the left side are used to secure the drive in the machine and the pins on the right are for the socket.
The other side of the mSATA drive has two additional Toshiba flash chips and a Zentel cache buffer.
MyDigitalDiscount.com sent along a Lenovo notebook that normally ships with a 2.5" spinner but has an mSATA port in the middle, lower edge.
Here we see the typical 50mm mSATA port. I should note that some devices use 70mm mSATA ports, so be sure to verify if you need a 50mm part or a 70mm part.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit