BIOS & Overclocking
Because the BIOS of the Pro3 and Pro3-M are near identical with really the only difference being that the Pro3-M says Pro3-M in the main windows instead of Pro3, we've just used the same screen shots from our original Pro3 review.
There are no real surprises in the BIOS; it's near identical to previous versions of the UEFI BIOS we've seen from ASRock and is generally pretty easy to get around. Mouse support is of course offered being a UEFI BIOS, but old habits die hard so you'll probably find yourself continuing to use the keyboard to navigate.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [CPU Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [Storage Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Z68 Specific Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]