The PC-K63 comes in this bright red packaging with an image of the chassis alongside a medieval looking banner displaying the First Knight Series, a new generation PC case.
The side panel shows an open shot into the chassis and shows the measurements for expansion cards with and without the hard drive racks in place. Under this you will find a full list of the specifications.
The back has all of the same information as the front did. Here I will cover the nine feature windows at the bottom. They cover the drives tool-less features, the I/O, water cooling capability to cover just to name a few.
If it wasn't for the large "Hampton USA" sticker you would be looking at an exact copy of the other side panel.
LanCool used thick Styrofoam to cap the top and bottom of the chassis for shipping. You are looking at the rear of the chassis and you can see LanCool has slid the paperwork inside the plastic liner here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit