The PC-K63 comes in this bright red packaging with an image of the chassis alongside a medieval looking banner displaying the First Knight Series, a new generation PC case.
The side panel shows an open shot into the chassis and shows the measurements for expansion cards with and without the hard drive racks in place. Under this you will find a full list of the specifications.
The back has all of the same information as the front did. Here I will cover the nine feature windows at the bottom. They cover the drives tool-less features, the I/O, water cooling capability to cover just to name a few.
If it wasn't for the large "Hampton USA" sticker you would be looking at an exact copy of the other side panel.
LanCool used thick Styrofoam to cap the top and bottom of the chassis for shipping. You are looking at the rear of the chassis and you can see LanCool has slid the paperwork inside the plastic liner here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard