When you talk about these Fusion based boards overclocking isn't something that you really think about. Like the GIGABYTE board we looked at, though, we thought we'd see what was on offer in the BIOS and see what kind of performance could be achieved from it.
Surprisingly, the board clocked extremely well giving us a CPU speed in excess of 1800MHz. It actually ended up at 1840MHz and you're able to see our CPU-Z validation here. Although it says it's not validated, I'm not too sure why that is, but have a feeling it may have something to do with the fact we're working on a Fusion based board.
As for the comparison today, we'll be looking at the ASUS E35M1-I DELUXE at its stock speed against the GIGABYTE E350N-USB3, also at its stock speed. We've also of course included the ASUS board overclocked and it will be interesting to see how this silent solution performs compared to the previous Fusion motherboard we looked at.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup, Overclocking and Comments]
- Page 6 [AIDA64 Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 9 [3DMark 11]
- Page 10 [Power and Noise]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next Call of Duty isn't called MW4, just Modern Warfare
- Tom Hanks says Toy Story 4 has an 'emotional' series ending
- Dauntless gains 500,000 players in 1 day, 4 million in total
- Mutant Year Zero new DLC 'Seed of Evil' adds new character
- Dead Cells: Rise of the Giant DLC is free on all platforms
- Layers of Fear 2 Review: Lynchian Horror at its Finest
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Problems with ryzen 5 2400g and ASRock B450M-HLD R4.0
- Freesync not working on monitor?
- Type SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Aussie Indie Studio Melt Games Releases Endless Adventures In Mount Frosty
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Surpasses 16 Million Players Worldwide
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics Releases Data on Driving Behaviors around Memorial Day Weekend
- Bust a Move and Break a Sweat 'Wave Circles' is Now Available on Steam
- Futuristic Co-op Action RPG Killsquad Coming to Early Access on Steam this Summer