When you talk about these Fusion based boards overclocking isn't something that you really think about. Like the GIGABYTE board we looked at, though, we thought we'd see what was on offer in the BIOS and see what kind of performance could be achieved from it.
Surprisingly, the board clocked extremely well giving us a CPU speed in excess of 1800MHz. It actually ended up at 1840MHz and you're able to see our CPU-Z validation here. Although it says it's not validated, I'm not too sure why that is, but have a feeling it may have something to do with the fact we're working on a Fusion based board.
As for the comparison today, we'll be looking at the ASUS E35M1-I DELUXE at its stock speed against the GIGABYTE E350N-USB3, also at its stock speed. We've also of course included the ASUS board overclocked and it will be interesting to see how this silent solution performs compared to the previous Fusion motherboard we looked at.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup, Overclocking and Comments]
- Page 6 [AIDA64 Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 9 [3DMark 11]
- Page 10 [Power and Noise]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit