When you talk about these Fusion based boards overclocking isn't something that you really think about. Like the GIGABYTE board we looked at, though, we thought we'd see what was on offer in the BIOS and see what kind of performance could be achieved from it.
Surprisingly, the board clocked extremely well giving us a CPU speed in excess of 1800MHz. It actually ended up at 1840MHz and you're able to see our CPU-Z validation here. Although it says it's not validated, I'm not too sure why that is, but have a feeling it may have something to do with the fact we're working on a Fusion based board.
As for the comparison today, we'll be looking at the ASUS E35M1-I DELUXE at its stock speed against the GIGABYTE E350N-USB3, also at its stock speed. We've also of course included the ASUS board overclocked and it will be interesting to see how this silent solution performs compared to the previous Fusion motherboard we looked at.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup, Overclocking and Comments]
- Page 6 [AIDA64 Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 9 [3DMark 11]
- Page 10 [Power and Noise]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard