Yesterday we looked at the Palit GTX 560 Sonic Platinum and was impressed with what both NVIDIA and Palit was able to bring to the table. Today we check out what MSI are able to do with NVIDIAs new model in the form of the Twin Frozr II series.
The highlight of the model we're looking at today is of course going to be that Twin Frozr II cooler that we know and love. Before we take a closer look at the card itself, though, we've first got to see what's going on in the package.
Once that's done we'll take a closer look at the card itself, the specifications this particular OC version carries and then we'll get into the fun stuff and see what kind of performance the MSI offering brings to the table.
Checking out the spread MSI is offering, there's nothing too out of the ordinary. We've got a manual, quick user guide and Driver CD. In the cable department we've got two dual Molex to 6-Pin PCI-E power connectors, DVI to VGA connector and a mini HDMI to HDMI connector.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:30 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]