Today we'll be checking out the Palit GTX 560 1GB against the GTX 550 Ti and GTX 560 Ti from NVIDIA. Against AMD cards, we'll be looking at the HD 6790, HD 6850 and HD 6870.
Being a mid-range card, we'll be looking at our more mid-range orientated tests which mean we'll be testing at 1680 x 1050 and 1920 x 1200. It will be interesting to see how the new GTX 560 sits not only between the two NVIDIA cards either side of it, but also the AMD line-up.
Let's get started!
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world's most popular benchmark. Designed to measure your PC's gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads.
Due to the strong overclock on offer from the Palit GTX 560, you can see it actually comes out a little ahead of the GTX 560 Ti from MSI in this instance. We also see it win out against the AMD line-up of cards, although it is close between the GTX 560 and HD 6870 at the X preset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 8nm Exynos 9820, dedicated NPU, 8K video
- Xbox boss says he's 'very excited' about next-gen Xbox
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms