Today we'll be checking out the Palit GTX 560 1GB against the GTX 550 Ti and GTX 560 Ti from NVIDIA. Against AMD cards, we'll be looking at the HD 6790, HD 6850 and HD 6870.
Being a mid-range card, we'll be looking at our more mid-range orientated tests which mean we'll be testing at 1680 x 1050 and 1920 x 1200. It will be interesting to see how the new GTX 560 sits not only between the two NVIDIA cards either side of it, but also the AMD line-up.
Let's get started!
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world's most popular benchmark. Designed to measure your PC's gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads.
Due to the strong overclock on offer from the Palit GTX 560, you can see it actually comes out a little ahead of the GTX 560 Ti from MSI in this instance. We also see it win out against the AMD line-up of cards, although it is close between the GTX 560 and HD 6870 at the X preset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard