Inside the Box
This is the Joule 800W exactly as it sits inside the box. The power supply is held in place by the cables and that is it. There is no foam padding, simply the bubble wrap around the power supply for protection.
The other side of the power supply is black with nothing on it, but gives you a good look at the color and matte finish of the unit.
Here again we see the I/O specifications of the Joule 800W and it lists only a pair of 12V rails.
The bottom reveals the 120mm fan with wire grill that cools the Joule 800W.
Taking a look at the back, we find an extremely open grill design that allows for maximum airflow out of the power supply. Of all the things that we've seen so far with the Joule 800W, this is probably the best. It would be nice to see more manufacturers follow this open design.
Also included in the box are some mounting screws, the AC input cord, a pair of zip ties, a pair of reusable Velcro cable ties and the owner's manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard