The ineo I-NA559N Pro
For the most part, everything on the outside of the ineo NA559N Pro is made of aluminum. The front even has aluminum buttons. Each drive has two LEDs dedicated to showing their activity and status. You can also lock each drive in place since each drive bay has a lock. At the bottom a display shows the status of the NAS. There are also a set of buttons that allow you to manage several aspects of the NAS.
I really have no idea why ineo would include an audio out and in on the front of the NAS. This system is based on the ION platform so the motherboard used will have these features, but it's not a feature used on NAS appliances.
The side of the unit uses the same thick aluminum as the front of the NAS, but there is a mesh area that allows air to circulate to the vital components.
The back is where things really get interesting. This is the first NAS that I know of to come with a HDMI output. You can add to that a DVI and optical out! You aren't going to need these, just plug in the power and the Ethernet and walk away.
Here is a closer look. I'm sure the modding community will have fun turning the ineo I-NA559N Pro into a full on PC.
The other side uses the same aluminum mesh to allow cool air to cool the system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [The Packaging]
- Page 5 [The ineo I-NA559N Pro]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Content]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions