The ineo I-NA559N Pro
For the most part, everything on the outside of the ineo NA559N Pro is made of aluminum. The front even has aluminum buttons. Each drive has two LEDs dedicated to showing their activity and status. You can also lock each drive in place since each drive bay has a lock. At the bottom a display shows the status of the NAS. There are also a set of buttons that allow you to manage several aspects of the NAS.
I really have no idea why ineo would include an audio out and in on the front of the NAS. This system is based on the ION platform so the motherboard used will have these features, but it's not a feature used on NAS appliances.
The side of the unit uses the same thick aluminum as the front of the NAS, but there is a mesh area that allows air to circulate to the vital components.
The back is where things really get interesting. This is the first NAS that I know of to come with a HDMI output. You can add to that a DVI and optical out! You aren't going to need these, just plug in the power and the Ethernet and walk away.
Here is a closer look. I'm sure the modding community will have fun turning the ineo I-NA559N Pro into a full on PC.
The other side uses the same aluminum mesh to allow cool air to cool the system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [The Packaging]
- Page 5 [The ineo I-NA559N Pro]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Content]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023