The Build and Finished Product
Removing the front bezel, I found a few interesting things. The 200mm intake fan can be removed and two 120mm fans be put in its place here. With the front I/O mainly on the top of the chassis, there is only the reset wiring to contend with when removing the front of the chassis.
With the drive installed you of course have to open the door to see it at all. Typically I'm not a fan of doors, but this one has two things going for it. It is stylish, and it opens the correct way.
I left all the components in the case to show that you can still get a pretty powerful rig in here and still be able to run RAID, water cooling, whatever you think you might need. If you have bigger parts, things can easily be swapped around to fit your exact needs.
Nothing really special to show off in the rear of the chassis, so I added the cable lock to the +1 expansion slot. If you don't care about the security, this also makes a great spot for a fan or LED controller.
What I can't emphasize enough is not only was there a ton of room for wiring back here, I really loved all the punched tabs in the tray that made hiding all the wires a cinch, and offers a great looking build on the other side.
Of course, while I added the panels back on for the final images, I couldn't miss the time to show the view through the window. The addition of a few more LED fans would really set off the interior of the Enforcer.
Adding power to the Enforcer, you get the glow of red LEDs from the Intake fan, and as its shipped the only other lighting in or on the chassis is a strip of red LED indicating the unit is on, and mimicking the red stripe of the characters visor on the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card