Accessories and Documentation
In the box you saw in the opening image to the inside of the chassis you saw the cardboard box. It contains quite a kit, so let's get started on covering it. The bag contains all the screws, for everything from extra fans to all your drive and motherboard installation needs. Cooler Master added a special socket like what came with their coolers to drive the risers into the motherboard tray too, a handy little addition! You also get the padlock loop, the speaker and some wire ties to keep things tidy.
This is a 2.5" drive adapter to allow you to install one into one of the 3.5" drive bays or act as a tray mounted to the top of the little SSD rack. Cooler Master also includes a "wire tender" expansion slot cover. This allows you to wrap up a USB cable and install it into the chassis. Even if someone was to unplug it, the device is securely locked to the chassis via a thumbscrew on the inside.
To install the bulk of the drives Cooler Master sends along slides to slip onto both sides of the drive, then slide it all into the rack. There is also a set of metal drive adapters in case you need yet another option to transform a drive bay if you have to remove the four to allow for a longer graphics card.
The last thing in the hardware box is a paper that describes how to use the socket included with the risers.
Then of course there is the Enforcer Operator's Manual. It shows you everything you need to know to get in, around, and completed with your build in no time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit