Accessories and Documentation
In the box you saw in the opening image to the inside of the chassis you saw the cardboard box. It contains quite a kit, so let's get started on covering it. The bag contains all the screws, for everything from extra fans to all your drive and motherboard installation needs. Cooler Master added a special socket like what came with their coolers to drive the risers into the motherboard tray too, a handy little addition! You also get the padlock loop, the speaker and some wire ties to keep things tidy.
This is a 2.5" drive adapter to allow you to install one into one of the 3.5" drive bays or act as a tray mounted to the top of the little SSD rack. Cooler Master also includes a "wire tender" expansion slot cover. This allows you to wrap up a USB cable and install it into the chassis. Even if someone was to unplug it, the device is securely locked to the chassis via a thumbscrew on the inside.
To install the bulk of the drives Cooler Master sends along slides to slip onto both sides of the drive, then slide it all into the rack. There is also a set of metal drive adapters in case you need yet another option to transform a drive bay if you have to remove the four to allow for a longer graphics card.
The last thing in the hardware box is a paper that describes how to use the socket included with the risers.
Then of course there is the Enforcer Operator's Manual. It shows you everything you need to know to get in, around, and completed with your build in no time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard