Inside the Box
Antec's new packaging method seems to favor corrugated cardboard over foam to protect the power supply. While not the preferred method, it seems to work well.
The top is a blank slate with the exception of the Antec logo.
Both sides of the power supply feature the same Antec HCP-1200 sticker. As you can see by the way the case is put together, this is going to be a fun unit to try and take apart.
On the back of the HCP-1200, we find a single 80mm fan, the AC input and on/off switch. While most power supplies have moved towards the larger 140mm fans on the bottom, the HCP-1200 has a very good reason for the single 80mm which we will cover shortly.
Towards the front, we find an open design to call for better airflow as well as a handful of modular connectors. Note the lack of a grommet to protect the cables rubbing as they exit the power supply. At least some thought was put into this, however, since there is a zip tie that holds things in place.
The bottom reveals the I/O specification label for the HCP-1200.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable and modular cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon