Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As I addressed, the Pantheon is a mid tower chassis and is built from steel with ABS plastic trim. Externally there is a lot of steel mesh with a foam liner acting as a dust cover on the front. The bottom of this removes to allow access to the hard drives from outside the chassis to utilize the pair of hot swappable drive bays. On the top there is more mesh, but this time it covers a well for either fans or it even has room for a double 120mm or 140mm radiator. There is an option with this chassis; you can opt for an all steel door panel with mesh over the CPU and GPU area which can have optional fans installed. The version we are looking at has the "X" shaped window installed. Both chassis designs allow for the hard drive fans to draw through this panel and exit a similar vented area on the other side of both chassis.
Internally there are options galore. Down the front you get four 5.25" drive bays with tool-free locks on both sides. These "screw type" locks are some of the strongest I have seen built of plastic, and do leave the drive in a very secured mounted position. Below you will find the six 3.5" or 2.5" hard drive trays. Once the panel is removed from the front bezel, these trays slide out the front of the chassis. The top two drives are set up inside to allow for hot swappable drive bays with the addition of hardware that can stay connected on the rear of the drive rack. The motherboard tray will accept both ATX and m-ATX motherboards and has a very large CPU cooler access hole. Around the edges you will find both a few wire tie points punched into the tray, and wire management holes with rubber grommets.
From Xigmatek there are only three fans installed in the chassis, but they do leave a ton of options above those three. The front uses a pair of 120mm fans stacked on top of each other to introduce air to the hard drive trays. That air is free to flow out the opposing door panel, while a fraction actually enters the motherboard area. The rear of the chassis is what draws in most of the air to the chassis as this 140mm fan exhausts air out the back of the chassis. Optionally you can add a 120mm or 140mm fan to the floor in front of the power supply. They also made a cavity in the roof of the chassis. You can either set the fans in this well, or even a radiator if you should choose to. In this well you can put two 120mm fans, two 140mm fans, or a 170mm fan. As for the radiator, you can fit in a double 120mm or a double 140mm radiator as long as its outer dimensions are within the specs on the chart. Xigmatek incorporated four holes in the rear of the chassis to pass the tubing through, as well as a pair of holes in the plastic top to get the tubes to the radiator cleanly.
For all of my readers in the US, you are going to have to wait just a bit until this chassis makes it to the States. I was able to track down one e-tailer listing the chassis, a place called Cenfonix, which I have never used or even heard of until now. They are listing the chassis at 121.49 with the window, and $107.84 without the window. For those who are one the opposing sides of either ocean, you selection of retailers is greater, and I see 3 pages of hits from Google. UK with prices as low as £51 for the non-windowed version and as high as £105.57, so as always look for the best deal you can find in your region. For relevance to this article I will base the bang for the buck, and its feature set off of the US pricing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Football fans protest eSports, throw controllers on field
- Intel increases 14nm production in its fight with AMD Ryzen
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam