The 920 ships in a similar package to the 620, but there are subtle changes. One of course is a lit image of the head unit and the thicker radiator of the product image. The second is the fact that this unit is PWM controlled.
The testing chart shows that the 920 is about five to six degrees cooler than the sixty-six degree reading of the 620 packaging.
The rear of the box has a mission statement from Antec and four main features discussed at the bottom. The Antec CC software, the flexible hoses, the thicker radiator, and the customizable LED head unit get top billing.
Antec makes sure to disclose as much about the specifications and included hardware on this panel. This should make for an informed decision when purchasing this unit from say a box store locally.
The top of the box makes you realize once again that you are about to be looking at the "next generation maximum performance liquid CPU cooling system". To tell you the truth, the packaging has paid off, as I am eager to see how everything works!
Inside we find the same recycled cardboard tray for all the components. Again, it is covered with a thin layer of high density foam. On the top of the foam you will find both the instruction disc and the installation guide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler - Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Software / Antec CC]
- Page 8 [Test System & Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard