Now has anybody heard of FIC? I sure have. The FIC AN19E KT400 board is an outstanding board with all the features you would be looking for. Features like Serial ATA, RAID, AGP 8X, 5.1 Channel sound etc. this board will definitely catch your eye.
FIC has definitely taken a big step towards being one of the big boys. The AN19E is the total opposite from previous FIC boards and really targets that furious motherboard market with a bang. One thing that stuck out is the overclocking options included from FIC. Working with past FIC boards, the overclocking options weren't as good as they are on this AN19E. With VCore adjustments up to 2.00v, DDR 400 support, DDR RAM voltage up to 3.2v etc. this is definitely a 180 degree change from the FIC of old, and of course a good one.
The FIC AN19E is retailing at about US$113 on Price Watch. With all the features it comes with, accompanied by the good performance, it's quite a good price.
Packed with features
Good overclocking options
No active cooling on the Northbridge
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz