Now has anybody heard of FIC? I sure have. The FIC AN19E KT400 board is an outstanding board with all the features you would be looking for. Features like Serial ATA, RAID, AGP 8X, 5.1 Channel sound etc. this board will definitely catch your eye.
FIC has definitely taken a big step towards being one of the big boys. The AN19E is the total opposite from previous FIC boards and really targets that furious motherboard market with a bang. One thing that stuck out is the overclocking options included from FIC. Working with past FIC boards, the overclocking options weren't as good as they are on this AN19E. With VCore adjustments up to 2.00v, DDR 400 support, DDR RAM voltage up to 3.2v etc. this is definitely a 180 degree change from the FIC of old, and of course a good one.
The FIC AN19E is retailing at about US$113 on Price Watch. With all the features it comes with, accompanied by the good performance, it's quite a good price.
Packed with features
Good overclocking options
No active cooling on the Northbridge
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam