Now has anybody heard of FIC? I sure have. The FIC AN19E KT400 board is an outstanding board with all the features you would be looking for. Features like Serial ATA, RAID, AGP 8X, 5.1 Channel sound etc. this board will definitely catch your eye.
FIC has definitely taken a big step towards being one of the big boys. The AN19E is the total opposite from previous FIC boards and really targets that furious motherboard market with a bang. One thing that stuck out is the overclocking options included from FIC. Working with past FIC boards, the overclocking options weren't as good as they are on this AN19E. With VCore adjustments up to 2.00v, DDR 400 support, DDR RAM voltage up to 3.2v etc. this is definitely a 180 degree change from the FIC of old, and of course a good one.
The FIC AN19E is retailing at about US$113 on Price Watch. With all the features it comes with, accompanied by the good performance, it's quite a good price.
Packed with features
Good overclocking options
No active cooling on the Northbridge
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series