Now has anybody heard of FIC? I sure have. The FIC AN19E KT400 board is an outstanding board with all the features you would be looking for. Features like Serial ATA, RAID, AGP 8X, 5.1 Channel sound etc. this board will definitely catch your eye.
FIC has definitely taken a big step towards being one of the big boys. The AN19E is the total opposite from previous FIC boards and really targets that furious motherboard market with a bang. One thing that stuck out is the overclocking options included from FIC. Working with past FIC boards, the overclocking options weren't as good as they are on this AN19E. With VCore adjustments up to 2.00v, DDR 400 support, DDR RAM voltage up to 3.2v etc. this is definitely a 180 degree change from the FIC of old, and of course a good one.
The FIC AN19E is retailing at about US$113 on Price Watch. With all the features it comes with, accompanied by the good performance, it's quite a good price.
Packed with features
Good overclocking options
No active cooling on the Northbridge
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit