Processor: AMD Athlon XP (Socket 462) Processors 1500+ - 2200+ and up
Chipset: Northbridge: VIA KT400; Southbridge: VIA8235
Memory: 3 DDR DIMM supporting up to 4GB
Onboard Audio: Realtek 5.1 Channel Audio
Serial ATA: Silicon Image
Onboard I/O Connectors: COM1 & COM2; 1 Parallel Port; 1 PS/2 Mouse; 1 PS/2 Keyboard Connector; 2 rear USB 2.0 connectors and 1 front pin-header supports two devices; 1 RJ45 LAN1 media connector (Line-in, Line-out, MIC-in) with game/MIDI port
LAN: VIA VT6103
RAID: HighPoint 372 (0, 1, 0+1)
Onboard PCI IDE: 2 dual-channeled enhanced PCI bus master IDE connectors; Ultra DMA ATA 33/66/100/133
Expansion Slots: 1 AGP (8X), 6 PCI
BIOS: ACPI, APM, PnP, SMBIOS, DMI, WfM, USB, PC2001, Y2K Compliant
Protection & Management: NOVUS (BIOS Guardian, EasyKey, Overclock Partner, Logo Genie, ClockoMeter), ACPI (Wake on LAN/ Wake on Ring/ Power fail/ Remote on/off), Suspend to RAM, Voltage regulation by dip switch for overclocking, Remote control management
Form Factor: ATX 12" x 9.6"
Package Contents: 1 motherboard, 1 manual, 1 CD-PRO, 1 CD-PLUS, 1 80-conductor ATA66/100 IDE Cable,1 FDD Cable, SATA Cable, USB 2.0 Connector, Game Port, I/O Shield
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit