VIA, one of the biggest chipset makers in the world, introduced a new product to the market not too long ago. This product not only had the features we wanted (8x AGP, Serial ATA, 6-channel sound etc.), it also had the reliability and reputation that VIA brought with it. Would this product show bigger increases then it's older brother, or would it just be an upgrade of features? Of course, this question will be answered in our review. But wait, what is this product? It is the VIA KT400 chipset.
Anyone heard of FIC out there? Nobody? Well I'm sure most of you have heard of them before, seeing their motherboards in OEM computers such as Compaq and other computer manufacturers. But what about the DIY market? What about the users like us at TweakTown who demand performance, stability and all the features we crave? Well for a while, FIC strayed away from that market and when they tried, ended up putting out average boards.
Well today, FIC is out to prove something. To prove that big names like Abit, Asus, EPoX etc. are the cement they walk on. To prove that they can put out a board that fits all our needs and more and finally to win the trust of consumers everywhere. That trust that is so important for any motherboard manufacturers out there trying to leap to the next step. But with all these things to prove, will this FIC AN19E KT400 motherboard be the new competitor?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- XFX's new Radeon RX Vega 56, Vega 64 cards not factory OC'd
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ