VIA, one of the biggest chipset makers in the world, introduced a new product to the market not too long ago. This product not only had the features we wanted (8x AGP, Serial ATA, 6-channel sound etc.), it also had the reliability and reputation that VIA brought with it. Would this product show bigger increases then it's older brother, or would it just be an upgrade of features? Of course, this question will be answered in our review. But wait, what is this product? It is the VIA KT400 chipset.
Anyone heard of FIC out there? Nobody? Well I'm sure most of you have heard of them before, seeing their motherboards in OEM computers such as Compaq and other computer manufacturers. But what about the DIY market? What about the users like us at TweakTown who demand performance, stability and all the features we crave? Well for a while, FIC strayed away from that market and when they tried, ended up putting out average boards.
Well today, FIC is out to prove something. To prove that big names like Abit, Asus, EPoX etc. are the cement they walk on. To prove that they can put out a board that fits all our needs and more and finally to win the trust of consumers everywhere. That trust that is so important for any motherboard manufacturers out there trying to leap to the next step. But with all these things to prove, will this FIC AN19E KT400 motherboard be the new competitor?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Some exoplanets could be better suited to harbor life than Earth
- Spider-Man on PS4 boycotts begin over Spider-Man leaving MCU
- Zelda: Link's Awakening Remake gets 30 minutes of dazzling gameplay
- GameStop Nintendo Direct leak suggests 12 new untitled Switch games
- Sony's next-gen PlayStation 5 looks AMAZING in these new 3D renders
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- LIAN LI Launches Brand New TU150
- The First XR-DIMM DRAM Module with RTCA DO-160G Certification From the Leading Supplier of Industrial-grade Memory
- Trintech Achieves Record-Breaking New Customer Adoption and Expansion in H1
- TUNAI CREATIVE's Kickstarter-backed aptX Low Latency Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter Now Available on Amazon
- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Eight Princes DLC out now on macOS and Linux