Inside the Box
Here we see the power supply as it is packed inside the box. Lots of cables...well packed...moving on.
The top of the power supply shows a great shot of the gloss black finish featured on the NRP-MC1002 PSU.
One side of the NRP-MC1002 is blank while the other side features the I/O specification label.
The back of the NRP-MC1002 houses the AC input and an on/off rocker switch. Ventilation is provided by the large honeycomb mesh grill.
Taking a look at the front of the power supply, we see the modular connections. They are both color coded and labeled for your convenience. There is also some additional venting here for increased airflow.
The bottom of the NRP-MC1002 features a single 140mm transparent black fan with wire grill for cooling the power supply.
A total of nine modular cables are included with the NRP-MC1002.
Also included with the Xigmatek unit are some cable ties, AC input cord, mounting screws, user manual, and warranty card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit