The Build and Finished Product
To start the build process I did manage to remove the front bezel to expose the intake fan and the fact that the bezel is wire-less. Thermaltake also made sure to offer filters in the front of the Level 10 GT as you would expect.
All I had to do was but the bezel back on and remove one of the 5.25" bay covers, slide the drive in, and lock it in place. This alone is very solid, and the drive is going nowhere.
The finished interior is very clean and there is plenty of room for much more powerful builds than this one. You can install an E-ATX system and Tri-SLI for instance with no issues either. I also lifted the door off the hinges, but just to show i can, not that i needed to for the build.
With things closed and locked it does really kill the majority of the view of your hardware. I will give up some view for the large 200mm fans cooling in trade though.
Some view inside is better than nothing! Here is what you can see while peeking through the window.
As you can see, to get the USB 3.0 connected from the front I/O you must use one of the holes at the top. Even so there is still potential for a radiator to hang here if needed.
Behind the tray I left the wiring messy on purpose. The side panel slid on with ease even with the case upright while I put it on. Since you can't see it from the front, wiring isn't really an issue in tidiness or placement back here; there is plenty of room for it.
Powering the chassis up, I was greeted with the subtle blue glow that you see here. I also added a pair of headphones for effect.
With a click of the fan color button we get green LEDs.
One more click and we get red LEDs!
One last click enables the "twinkle" effect with all three colors of lighting. You may also shut them off all together, as well as having two settings for the lighting speed of fan LEDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Fortnite: 30 million players, 1.3 million concurrent gamers
- COD: WWII sold 5x more than Star Wars: Battlefront II in Nov
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced, has 4-player co-op
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series