Accessories and Documentation
Nothing real special to see on the hardware box, other than the Thermaltake logo and the fact that is says "Accessory Package".
Inside is where the goodies lie, and this box is packed with goodies! You get the four baggies of assorted screws and risers for the various components and a headphone hanger at the top left. You also get a motherboard speaker, a 4-pin or 8-pin AUX power extender. To help keep things tidy, you also get a set of five wire ties.
Packaged inside the accessory box you will also find the paperwork. Working clockwise from top left there is the product catalog for 2011, the certificated of authenticity for the chassis, the three year warranty information, and the installation guide. While it would have been handy to have on the outside of the chassis, none of the features are so outlandish that they aren't easily figured out once you take a bit of time to look a little closer at this chassis. When I did get to the manual, I found it to have really nice images going right along with the text. If you do have any issues or wonder just how a feature works, referring here will solve any issues you run across.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit