The Inside - Continued
The included wiring covers everything from the front I/O, and a 3-pin fan connector for the exhaust fan, and a 4-pin Molex connector to power the front control panel. The floor of the chassis will allow for large power supplies while still leaving room for an optional 120mm fan near the hard drives.
Behind the motherboard tray, once the panel gets slid out of the way, is quite roomy. As you can see Thermaltake does all of the work for you ahead of time! All you have to do is make the I/O connections and add the power supply wiring and this build its ready to go. In all honesty, to get this all to look like this, it usually takes me about an hour and quite a few zip ties. I am really surprised to see this level of preparation in a chassis.
Here is that "trick" to mounting the optical drives. While you do have to remove the rear panel to swap a drive out, it is great to see tool-free mechanisms where there was easy access for them. Just another time saving feature to take advantage of, as it does hold the drive in solidly.
Thermaltake also makes powering the hard drive trays very simple. With the use of adapters that pass through the steel frame, they offer ease of connectivity without the downfalls of most PCB style ones. The five plug adapter is included and stems off a SATA power connection on the end tucked under the bottom tray.
Laying the Level 10 GT on its back we get to see the last things to cover on the chassis. There are the four large plastic feet the swing out to give the chassis a more solid footing. The bulk of the floor is taken up by the long power supply intake with room for a 120mm fan to the right. The whole area has a duct filter that slides out the back for easy access to clean it. Peering over the floor you can see the 200mm ColorShift fan. If you remove said fan there is room set up for a dual 120mm radiator, or just the fans; it's your choice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media