Inside The Thermaltake Level 10 GT Full Tower Gaming Chassis
Locating the button under the Level 10 GT, the door swings open, and for the rest of the build I left it on for the challenge to see if it really even needs to be removed. The hardware box was strapped to the expansion slots but broke free, although it caused no damage while in transit.
The motherboard tray offers a large hole for access to CPU cooler back plates, and plenty of grommets in the wire management holes. The wiring from the front I/O comes pre-managed, and pokes back into the case in the bottom for shipping.
Inside the chassis the space between the drives and the motherboard tray is open, so the drives at the top can benefit from the air flow, while the fan at the bottom can pass through the hard drive cage and into the main body as well. The top panel is removable for optical drive screw mounting, but there is a trick to mounting these, just wait a minute, I'm getting there.
Here I wanted to cover the ten expansion slots and the USB 3.0 cables, but I noticed, on the left, there is a good look at the louver system that is mounted to the inside of the door panel.
To clean up the wiring to the 200mm door fan and the lighting controls, Thermaltake used this switch to do both that is located near the hinges.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series