Inside The Thermaltake Level 10 GT Full Tower Gaming Chassis
Locating the button under the Level 10 GT, the door swings open, and for the rest of the build I left it on for the challenge to see if it really even needs to be removed. The hardware box was strapped to the expansion slots but broke free, although it caused no damage while in transit.
The motherboard tray offers a large hole for access to CPU cooler back plates, and plenty of grommets in the wire management holes. The wiring from the front I/O comes pre-managed, and pokes back into the case in the bottom for shipping.
Inside the chassis the space between the drives and the motherboard tray is open, so the drives at the top can benefit from the air flow, while the fan at the bottom can pass through the hard drive cage and into the main body as well. The top panel is removable for optical drive screw mounting, but there is a trick to mounting these, just wait a minute, I'm getting there.
Here I wanted to cover the ten expansion slots and the USB 3.0 cables, but I noticed, on the left, there is a good look at the louver system that is mounted to the inside of the door panel.
To clean up the wiring to the 200mm door fan and the lighting controls, Thermaltake used this switch to do both that is located near the hinges.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard