The Thermaltake Level 10 GT Exterior
Removing the veil of secrecy, we can now start to look at the new chassis. While being based on a square chassis, the creative use of shapes and a skinny waist line, Thermaltake offers a very unique front bezel.
At the top right, next to the four 5.25" bays you will find the front I/O panel. This covers the power, reset, activity lights, and front panel connectivity.
The bay covers are all removable from outside the chassis, so there is no need to really remove the front bezel. One major thing to point out is the lock in the lower left for the hard drive trays.
With the keys I found looped to the rear of the chassis I can unlock the hard drive trays. Unlocked, each tray will pull out and allow for you to slide a drive in without too much hassle. Slide them all back in and turn the key, and there is no way to remove the drive trays.
The top of the Level 10 GT starts with more connectivity, this time for e-SATA and USB 3.0 along with the fan LED controls. There is a small area of mesh in the front to allow the optical drive bays to breathe a bit and acts as a place to set USB drives, keys, or whatever. The rear of the top has a large removable panel that cover the 200mm fan that is installed. If you remove this fan, there is room enough to easily install a dual radiator there.
The side of the level 10 GT gives you a look inside via the window at the top left. The top right is ventilated for the optical drive bays, and with some optional equipment included; this offers a place for headphone storage. The lower left corner houses the 200mm fan and with the use of the lever on the right of this mesh panel, you can adjust the louvers on the inside to direct the airflow from this fan. This just leaves the drive bays which I have already covered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games