Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The exterior of the Level 10 GT is made from SECC steel that has been painted flat black to match the flat texture of the ABS plastic that is molded for the bezel and compartment covers around the outside. In the bezel you will find room for up to four 5.25" devices, and the covers are removable from the outside. Just below this you will find a removable cover to install a floppy drive. The bottom of this assembly holds five hard drive racks, but they are rotated and get removed on the left side. The left side of the chassis features a window at the top so you can see your memory and your CPU cooler.
Below the window is a large section of mesh backed by a 200mm LED fan. On the side of the fan cover you will find a lever to operate the internal louvers to direct the airflow. Right next to this the lock for the side panel, while the release for the door is found underneath. In the rear of the chassis you will find three large holes with grommets for water cooling, the rear I/O, 140mm exhaust fan, and the ten vented expansion slots. On the back side of the chassis there is a few shapes pressed in the panel for structure and Thermaltake chose this spot to place the Level 10 GT logo. If I have really got you confused at this point, don't worry, I would hope the images cover all the angles.
Cooling the Level 10 GT is a trio of 200mm fans and a 140mm added to the rear of the chassis. The front holds a slimmer, 20mm thick version of the other two fans, but runs the same speed and has the same noise levels here as an intake. The top has a 30mm thick version to draw all the heated air out of the top of the chassis. The last of the trio is the 30mm thick 20mm fan placed in the side door panel - on top of offering great air flow to warm components, as I mentioned, this flow can be directed exactly where you need it most. All three of these fans run off of the built in fan controller which controls the LED lighting. The ColorShift fans offer red, blue, green and a "twinkle effect" in the LED lighting. Lastly, Thermaltake adds a 140mm to the rear of the chassis acting as an exhaust. This fan does not have LEDs, but that can easily be changed.
The Level 10 GT was just released not too long ago, and even with that I was pleasantly surprised to see availability so high already. At this time I was able to find some nineteen e-tailers that offer this chassis and we aren't even getting to that Microcenter, or what Fry's has on their shelves. Pricing varies a bit from retailer to retailer, but I am seeing a scale of just under $260 up to $339, and someone even with the "grapes" to charge $389! At the bottom of the price list was Amazon.com, but I don't tend to buy through them. What I did find was a $269.99 price at Newegg.com holding strong as the second cheapest price on the market right now. Keeping the chassis under the $300 pricing opens the door for more than just the high end enthusiast to own the Level 10 GT, and comes in with cases like my long time favorite, the Corsair 800D. Let's see if the Level 10 GT can dethrone my favorite case so far.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions