In the front of the box you get an image of a knight riding out of a medieval castle with the A30 case image under the castle and the naming and USB 3.0 notification covering the horse's chest. At the top you can see this also official hardware of the WCG.
Had USPS not blocked most of it, you would have seen all twelve versions of the features list in various languages. You can also see if this is a PSU included version just above the weight information.
The back of the A30 packaging highlights all the major features with very nice images. They cover the uniqueness, both inside and out, the cooling system, and the modularity.
On this side Thermaltake lists the five key features found on the other side, this time in English. There is one last look at the chassis and the product number before you get back to more of the same information at the bottom.
With the smaller size of the A30, with the Styrofoam on both sides, it almost fully encloses the chassis in foam for shipping. What isn't protected from the foam is covered with the plastic liner. Sitting open on the top of the chassis is where I found my instruction manual and three year warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.32
- Nintendo and Microsoft take a 'cross-play' jab at Sony
- Rare does Sea of Thieves 'roundtable' meeting at E3 2018
- Steam Summer Sale 2018, two weeks of CRAZY low prices
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit