Inside the Box
The TX850V2 is packed well, with at least a 1/2 inch of foam protecting the power supply on all sides. As you can see, all of the cables are natively wired. Be prepared to be attacked by an octopus as soon as you remove the cable tie keeping them bundled.
On both sides are the TX series logos.
Corsair has located the I/O specification label on the top of the TX850V2. The single screw that you see is for a standoff that helps support the PCB inside.
A glance at the back shows us the AC input, on/off rocker switch, and honeycomb grill for ventilation.
Since the TX850V2 features natively wired cabled, there isn't much going on here at the front of the unit.
Moving to the bottom, we can see the large 140mm fan with wire grill that cools the TX850V2.
Also included in the box are the user manual, AC power cord, black mounting screws, and some zip ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-Intel CPU architect joins GPU division under Raja Koduri
- GeForce GTX 1180 delayed? Too many current-gen cards left
- Fortnite makes $100 million on iOS in just 90 days
- Psyonix introduces new cosmetic Rocket Pass system
- Steam gives option to view user accounts 'total spendings'
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit