Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box that broke free from its confines did all right. On the outside you get a contents checklist for all the screws and risers, but there is more inside.
Not only do you get the hardware listed on the outside, there is a mat for the little cubby on the top that is backed with a sticker so you can permanently set it if you want to. You also receive a motherboard speaker.
The manual covers everything from the top to the bottom. It shows how to remove the top to gain access to the fans, how to use the louvers, everything you are going to need to know to make this case function and get your build completed.
The steel trays use larger screws that pass through the rubber grommets for mechanical hard drives. To install an SSD, you would use the smaller screws and the four small holes drilled in the trays.
This is what it looks like with a mechanical drive. If you have an SSD use the pair of holes on either side, furthest from the edges.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz