Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box that broke free from its confines did all right. On the outside you get a contents checklist for all the screws and risers, but there is more inside.
Not only do you get the hardware listed on the outside, there is a mat for the little cubby on the top that is backed with a sticker so you can permanently set it if you want to. You also receive a motherboard speaker.
The manual covers everything from the top to the bottom. It shows how to remove the top to gain access to the fans, how to use the louvers, everything you are going to need to know to make this case function and get your build completed.
The steel trays use larger screws that pass through the rubber grommets for mechanical hard drives. To install an SSD, you would use the smaller screws and the four small holes drilled in the trays.
This is what it looks like with a mechanical drive. If you have an SSD use the pair of holes on either side, furthest from the edges.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit