The Rosewill Thor Full Tower Case
The front of the Thor is made mainly of the mesh covers and large area for the 230mm intake fan covering. The sides are made of molded plastic with venting added along with a removable top half that I will show you in a bit.
The front I/O is the main hub for everything. Lighting, fan control, power and reset, and even a USB 3.0 port are all found on the brushed aluminum plate.
Behind the I/O on the top of the chassis there is a large catch all area followed by five large plastic louvers.
On the left is a large plastic switch to open and close the louvers. If they are closed there is a small area out the back to send the air, but if things are warm you can open these for better ventilation.
The left side comes with the large X shaped mesh panel inserted; this will hold either four 120mm fans, or you can leave the 230mm fan there that is already installed. Above you will find three smaller vents, these will just breathe as the airflow dictates.
The back of the chassis has ventilation down the left, behind the motherboard tray, ten expansion slots, room for a 120 or 140mm fan, even grommets in ½" holes for water cooling at the top.
The right panel is plain. Since the doors swing out from the back, there isn't even need for a finger dimple in the back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit