Accessories and Documentation
All of your hardware comes shipped inside of a zip close bag. In there you will find the Intel mounts, the AMD mounts inside of those, and the screws for mounting them in the middle. Just below the screws are four risers for the back plate, and the large thumbscrews at the top are to mount the cooler to the risers in the back plate. Both AMD and Intel use the same mounting components except for the specific legs.
Also in the kit is this universal back plate. Choose the correct mounting holes and install the risers to hold it to the motherboard. The plate itself is both padded as well as plastic coated to keep short circuits at bay and the padding protects from the accidental loss of tiny components on the back of the motherboard. To the left is a packet of SIL, silicon thermal compound.
The instructions I received were in English only, so I assume these will ship region specific, so that they can cover their whole market. The instructions are simple and easy to follow, and the renderings will help explain the text if you still have questions. For both AMD an Intel the cooler is just as easy to install and get the ARC-118 into use.
Inside the box as soon as I opened it I was greeted with this warranty card. Shagon' offer you a one year limited warranty on the ARC-118 against defect, and will either fix or replace your cooler within this term if the damage is not caused by the user. The bottom of each card holds a specific serial number for each cooler. I would assume you may be asked for this if you need to make a warranty claim.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard