The Shagon' ARC-118 - Continued
With the shroud removed you can now see the shape of the fins surrounding the pipe tips that are now exposed. To help redirect that last bit of airflow, the rear tips are slightly bent downward to help capture that flow.
The base of the ARC-118 utilizes milled heat pipes and strips of the aluminium base plate to transfer the heat load. Both components are milled at one time. This leaves a flat surface across the base and pipes, but does still have slight gaps between the two metals. The holes at the top and bottom of the base plate are for mounting the hardware to the cooler later on.
The 92mm fan supplied with the ARC-118 has seven blades that match the color of the shroud. This open corner black frame makes use of the rubber mounts very easy. Lastly, this fan uses a 4-pin PWM connection for power.
Here is a look at the specifics on the Power Logic fan.
With the fan mounted the ARC-118 takes on its full 88mm thickness, and due to the small nature of the cooler, things like Northbridge cooling and memory heat spreaders should be an issue.
Looking back in at the front of the Shagon' cooler, the 92mm fan covers the bulk of the thirty-seven fins, and should be able to do a good job of cooling them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series