The MemoRight FTM-25 240GB SSD
On the front of the actual drive MemoRight carried over the same green nebula theme used on the box art. The label clearly displays the drives model series and capacity size.
The back label has the full model number, capacity size and serial number.
The side of the drive has both mounting points where they should be. This will allow you to install the drive in your notebook and desktop adapter easily.
The SATA power and data ports are also where they should be, so you can install the drive in an enclosure.
This is the first time we've seen this PCB layout. The SandForce controller is offset to one side of the PCB and not in the middle.
On the back we found two empty spaces for super caps. This leads us to the conclusion that MemoRight is using the same PCB for both the consumer and enterprise models. Considering the amount of time that goes into engineering the enterprise drives, this can only be a good thing for consumers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard