The MemoRight FTM-25 240GB SSD
On the front of the actual drive MemoRight carried over the same green nebula theme used on the box art. The label clearly displays the drives model series and capacity size.
The back label has the full model number, capacity size and serial number.
The side of the drive has both mounting points where they should be. This will allow you to install the drive in your notebook and desktop adapter easily.
The SATA power and data ports are also where they should be, so you can install the drive in an enclosure.
This is the first time we've seen this PCB layout. The SandForce controller is offset to one side of the PCB and not in the middle.
On the back we found two empty spaces for super caps. This leads us to the conclusion that MemoRight is using the same PCB for both the consumer and enterprise models. Considering the amount of time that goes into engineering the enterprise drives, this can only be a good thing for consumers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The MemoRight FTM-25 240GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]