The Build and Finished Product
Even with the drive in you aren't going to see it, as you simply close the door. I took a side angle shot to show you what 160mm of air cooler looks like inside as well. There is plenty of room for even the largest of air coolers inside.
All the wiring easily found a trail to run in and pop out where I needed them, leaving a very clean build inside. You have plenty of room to work, and plenty of room for water cooling if needed as well.
With all things the same as the last image, just placing the door back on, it really gives you an idea of the level of tinting it has. Until you light things up under power, the view inside is limited.
I know you never really see the back, but I do like when all things come together. With all the black components installed even the back of the chassis keeps that clean look.
I took the wiring to extremes in this build, as it seems they are just going all over the place. I just wanted to show off a bit of how easy this chassis is to wire. Not only is there a ton of room to pass the thickest of wiring, all the punched out tabs keep them strapped in place.
Under power the chassis starts to glow. In this version the winged logo and the five bars turn red. The top fan also glows red but due to the tight mesh it is tougher to photograph. In the case of the Venom the lights will be green, and in the white version, these lights will be blue.
I don't have a ton of interior lighting so I figured I would just get a close-up of "potential"; as you can see the etched logo will brighten with LED lighting. Since the window is so dark, you can flood the interior with a lot of light before it wants to flood the room with those lights. If the LEDs bother you at night, the Spectre fans and the case LEDs can be shut off with a button in the S3 compartment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V battle royale mode Firestorm is now live
- ASUS installs malware onto tens of thousands of PCs
- Network Next boss teases reducing latency by 20-30ms
- NVIDIA releases new GeForce 419.67 drivers, Firestorm ready
- Bethesda: DOOM Eternal, RAGE 2, other games coming to Steam
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Back to Bed arrives to Nintendo Switch April 11th!
- First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sooma
- Warframe Approaches 50 million Player Mark At Sixth-Year Anniversary
- KILL la KILL - IF leads the pack of a whole slew of new Arc America info!
- Ubisoft Announces The Final Details Of The Just Dance World Cup 2019