Accessories and Documentation
This is what was tied in the optical bays and the keys I pulled from the rear of the chassis. The keys go to the lock for the S3 compartment. Under it is the floppy drive adapter tray for the 5.25" bays. To the left is a white box that contains the rest of the hardware.
At the top there is a floppy drive adapter plate for the front of the chassis. Under it are five wire clips backed with tape so you can stick them anywhere you need them. The bag in the middle holds the risers and all the screws you will need to mount any and all devices in the chassis. Then you also get a motherboard speaker and a set of cable ties to keep things as clean as possible.
This manual is very well illustrated and shows handy things like the fan LED wiring diagram, how to remove the top of the chassis, and a full walk-through from beginning to end of a build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Buy:iPhone X www.BizFests.com Apple "30Pieces" 256GB $31,470
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard