The BitFenix Colossus Window Full Tower Case
As I mentioned, the large black front door is broken up with the white stripes and the large winged logo at the top. When the case is powered, this version glows red, which you will get to see a bit later.
The original had the door hanging on the left, but with the window on this chassis being on the left it makes more sense for the door to swing to the right this time. If for some reason you want to reverse the swing that is still possible.
Around the steel mesh that covers the optical drive bays and the 230mm fan at the bottom, there are the same wire management options for mice, headphones, or whatever you don't want to lose that is front panel connected. The Lock you see opens the S3 storage area.
The S3 has all of the buttons for power, reset, and the LED lighting switch. Around the other three sides you will find the various USB, eSATA, and audio connections. Anything else that fits inside can be locked and secure when you are away from your PC.
The S3 takes up the bulk of the top, but behind it is the large area that is covered in mesh. This allows the 230mm fan that is include to breathe, and allows the red LEDs to shine through. Optionally if you want to remove the 230mm fan, you can install a 140mm with holes already in the roof of the chassis.
The lights are gone from the side and replaced with this large, tinted, window. The window allows for the placement of two 120mm fans as an option and places and etched "BitFenix" at the bottom right corner. Notice you don't have to look at the bays!
Around the back you will find four holes for water cooling above the 120mm/140mm fan hole that the keys got wired to. You then have eight ventilated expansion slots above the bottom mounted PSU hole.
The right side panel looses the lighting as well, and is replaced with a solid steel panel painted to match the rest of the exterior.
Under the chassis it gets supported by four large plastic feet with aluminum sides and rubber pads on the bottom. The PSU ventilation has a quick access dust filter, while the fan area in the front has an internal filter. This area will access either a 120mm fan or a 140mm fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- Discord introduces Verified Servers
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard