Gone is the fancy packaging of the predecessor. This time we get a plain brown box with black text and imaging. The same box gets used for all three colorations and gets marked at the bottom to note which is inside.
The right side has the image of the front of the Colossus window above the specifications chart.
Most of the features inside and out of the Colossus Window get shown here. The S3 storage, LED controls, cooling and filters, and cable management are all covered here.
The last panel contains again a marking as to which version is included inside above the bar codes and product codes. At the bottom you can get the information for the website to go and have a closer look.
With the box removed I found the chassis supported with high density foam at the top and bottom with a plastic bag keeping small scratches away. The installation guide is found outside the case, loosely shipped in the box.
Once the outer layers of protection are removed there is still a static cling layer of plastic both inside and out of the window in the door panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit